Apply for a replacement bin or recycling caddy

If your bin is missing, lost or stolen you can request a replacement.

The expected delivery time for this will be advised at the time of your request and will depend on current stock levels. As your refuse cannot be collected in loose bags by the general refuse collection service, you will be offered one or more collections. These will not necessarily be on the same day as your weekly refuse collection and charges may apply.

Start the form

Report a missed bin collection

Before contacting us to report a missed collection, please ensure:

  • The correct bin was put out for collection.
  • The bin was at the kerbside or the designated collection point by 6.30am.
  • The bin was not too heavy to be lifted by the collection crew.
  • The correct items were in the bin.

If you did put the correct bin out, it wasn't overloaded and was on the kerbside by 6.30am, please contact us after 4.00pm on your collection day and we will arrange for your bin to be collected within 3 working days.

Start the form

Communal bins

To report problems or missed collections with communal bins.
Communal Bins

Report an unwanted brown bin

Some households may wish to return their brown garden waste bin. We will use these brown bins for other households once they have been cleaned.

Start the form

Apply for a different size bin

You can only apply for a larger wheelie bin if you have six or more permanent residents living in your household, or if a member of your household suffers from a medical condition that causes the disposal of more waste.

We assess each request individually and may contact you to arrange a visit to your home to verify the information provided.